The New Flesh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Flesh

This forum is for members of the New Flesh. The New Flesh is an in-character coetrie in the offical Camarilla Vampire: The Requiem Chronicle. If you wish more information, please e-mail thelordoflaughter@gmail.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Acrimony Intro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Acrimony

Acrimony Intro Empty
PostSubject: Acrimony Intro   Acrimony Intro Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:03 am

Acrimony Character History:
I think that a linear character history really doesn't quite capture Acrimony. His mind is disjointed, his lack of humanity makes sensible human like thought hard for him. So I wrote his history in the style of a Pulp meets Horror journal following a non-linear treck through his existence broken down into scenes in different locations at different times in his existance.

(Warning: Graphic Language, Some Murder, Gross Candy.)

Main Entry: ac·ri·mo·ny
Pronunciation: 'a-kr&-"mO-nE
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural -nies
Etymology: Middle French or Latin; Middle French acrimonie, from Latin acrimonia, from acr-, acer
: harsh or biting sharpness especially of words, manner, or disposition

Intercourse
May, 12th, 1982
The Southern United States Bayou Country

From the shadows, a figure dressed in some old dessecated victorian coat, top hat, leather pants and boots shifted. He sat in a moth eaten velvet chair, his features undistinguishable, excepting for his huge fang filled maw. When he spoke, in his raspy whisper, his teeth made noises like knives sharpening.

"My name is Acrimony, it means hate and ire, in referance to demeanor. I assure you it is a well deserved name."

The creature placed its gloved hands on the arm rests of the chair and crossed his legs.

"I don't mean to scare you, rather it is I can't help it. I want to put pain, and hurt in you, but more I want to put fear into you. Anticipation. You see, I can do many things, I can make you someone you aren't, I can make your friends hate you, I can force my vampiric nature to scare you, I can change your world the very laws of reality, or I could just do something as carnal and base as show you my true face."

He reached over and took a glass bowl from the adjoining coffee table, it was filled with a coagulated mass of hard candy and dust.

"Candy?"

Muffled incoherent whimpers and sputtering noises emerged from the man tied and gagged in the corner.

"Well suit yourself, I say Candy is Dandy. I do."

The beast broke off a chunk of the rock hard spun sugar and crunched it in his sharp impliment recepticle others might refer to as a mouth. Then spit it out onto the floor next to him.

"Stale."

"I could break your arms off too, like little wings on a butterfly, move with great speed, even see your very soul. Yes I can do many things..."
"So why the FUCK is it you just fucking lie there and don't do anything! Don't you feel fucking special anymore, mister rich stock broker with your fancy family and fancy fucking house? Your pretty pretty good looks, perfect teeth and smile? Well not anymore eh? I smashed them teeth out good, you had it coming, you shouldn't do what you did to your daughter, you fucking sick monster!"

Oh you will pay, you will pay for an eternity. If I have to go on living here you insolent little fucking pervert, you shit eating maggot, then you will too, and you are going to give me things like money and power, and fucking respect!"

Acrimony stood and walked to the man on the floor, lifted him off the ground with his immense strength, his facial features coalesed from a nondescript smooth patch of skin with a huge mouth, into something wicked and wrinkled with red evil eyes. The bone knives he called teeth distended, peeled outward like little hooks and latched into the mans neck as he screamed through the pain. Acrimony drained him to the point of death, then tossed him on the ground. He took out a small straight razor and slit his wrist and poored it into the mans throat. Acrimony waited as if this act might raise the man back to life, but nothing happened.

From the door way, a figure was watching.

"No, seems you have done it correctly Acrimony, I don't know why they wont get back up again."

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

The monster slammed his fist into the wall, which crumbled easily before his assault. Then the monster composed itself and shrugged.

"Well Triton, makes no never minds to me I suppose, I can always try again next week."
Back to top Go down

Acrimony Intro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Flesh :: About the New Flesh :: Biographies-
Jump to: